The Balcony, Please! Short Kimono #10B: A muted color palette with various patterns and large florals gives this a sophisticated and artsy vibe. Perfect for pursuing the galleries in Chelsea and the street art in Bushwick.
- Rock it over jeans or shorts with a solid tank/tee or a fitted long-sleeve
- Throw it over a bathing suit on the beach
- Dress it up with a belt and killer shoes
- Tie it up and wear it like a shirt
- Wear it as a robe while being comfy at home
- Add it to your Festival / Burning man wardrobe
- It's so easy and breathable, you'll find even more ways to wear it
Keeping it real:
- Shipping within the Continental US is included in the price of your new Duster
- We share 15% of the profits from your new Duster with our artisan partners in the town of Pushkar, India.
- All Dusters are 100% Silk. There are seven different kinds of silk, so textures vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Using recycled material means we get to practice responsible, sustainable fashion AND create one-of-a-kind, 100% silk garments for a great price. It also means embracing imperfections, like a small mark or sign of wear. We use our best judgment when creating each garment to avoid placing a mark in a highly noticeable area. We encourage you to celebrate these little characteristics of your piece, as they are quite literally the receipts we get for doing something good for the world!
- Measurements may vary from piece to piece by up to 1"
- There is only ONE of each piece available. If you love this one, lock it down.
No matter how you rock it, your Balcony Please Kimono is going to feel delicious every time you put it on and create conversation wherever you go. Don't say we didn't warn you. :)