The Zooni Trousers #27B: Shimmery jewel tones and a southwestern inspired pattern give these structured trousers a worldly and playful vibe.
The Zooni Trousers are a wide-leg, ankle-length trouser with a fitted waist panel in the front and elastic waistband in the back. They're insanely cute, super comfortable, and surprisingly airy and breathable.
Every pair is made from a recycled silk saree — no two are, or ever will be, the same.
- Rock them with a fitted/loose/cropped tank or tee
- Throw them over your bathing suit for the beach
- Dress them up with heels and a chic button-down tied at the waist
- Add them to your Festival wardrobe
- Tie up the sides of the legs to create a harem-pant look
Keeping it real:
- Shipping within the Continental US is included in the price of your new trousers.
- 15% of the profits from your new trousers goes directly to our artisan partners in the town of Pushkar, India.
- All trousers are 100% Silk. There are seven different kinds of silk, so textures vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Using recycled material means we get to practice responsible, sustainable fashion AND create one-of-a-kind, 100% silk garments for a great price. It also means embracing imperfections, like a small mark or sign of wear. We use our best judgment when creating each garment to avoid placing a mark in a highly noticeable area. We encourage you to celebrate these little characteristics of your piece, as they are quite literally the receipts we get for doing something good for the world!
- Measurements may vary from piece to piece by up to 1"
- There is only ONE of each piece available. If you love this one, lock it down!
No matter how you rock them, the Zooni trousers are so fun and flattering, we know you'll be back for another pair.
For more details on our silk pieces, including the artisans who make them, the full production process, and the way our tribe styles them, check out our Insta stories.